Attractions & Theme Park Management (ATPM) is celebrating its anniversary with a symposium on Wednesday 26 June 2019.
You are invited to join us during the symposium of Attractions & Theme Parks Management at Breda University of Applied Sciences. The ATPM programme is celebrating its 5th anniversary, while the Theme Park Management programme is celebrating its 10th anniversary.
- 12.30h Welcome with coffee/tea and a small treat
- 13.15h Official welcome by Elisabeth Minnemann, Chair of the Executive Board at Breda University of Applied Sciences
- 13.25h Word of welcome by Bart Stadhouders, Coordinator Attractions & Theme Parks Management Programme
- 13.30h Lecture by Dr. Carissa Baker on Future Developments in the Themed Entertainment Industry UCF’s Rosen College of Hospitality Management, Orlando, USA
- 14.00h Lecture by Wim Strijbosch, PhD candidate on The Neuroscience of Themed Entertainment, Breda University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
- 14.30h Coffee break
- 15.15h Lecture by Olaf Vugts, Creative Director at the Efteling theme park, The Netherlands
- 15.45h Alumni forum moderated by Mr. Reinoud van Assendelft de Coningh with Yannick Dolman of Duinrell, Max Reims of the Leisure Expert Group, Inaki Laucirika del Valle of ProSlide, Koen de Lepper of Plopsa de Panne and Timo van Boekel of Dierenpark Amersfoort
- 16.45h Future of ATPM and Academic-Industry Cooperation in partnership with the IAAPA Foundation by Klaus Hoven, Senior Lecturer Attractions & Theme Parks Management Program
- 17.00h Closing with finger food and drinks
- 18.30h End of program
The host of the day: Goof Lukken, Senior Lecturer Attractions & Theme Parks Management Programme.
The symposium will take place in the Chapel of the new campus at Breda University of Applied Sciences (formerly known as NHTV Breda), Mgr Hopmansstraat 2. You are more than welcome to celebrate this milestone with us.
Team Attractions & Theme Parks Management